The facade of "Antakalnio krantas" is facing the coast of ever lively river Neris and it's green slope. Our city is blossoming with life and change - the Neris shore is rolling out new paths and becomes even more open for us to enjoy. Enjoy it at your own unique pace!
"Antakalnio krantas", designed by Algirdas Kaušpėdas architecture studio, is a modern 4-storey residential estate, located on a coast of river Neris, 19 Vileišio street, Vilnius. It contains 43 highly comfortably planned 1.5 to 4 room apartments with areas of 35 to 100 sq. m.
- A gorgeous 20 minutes walk to Cathedral Square;
- Private backyards for the first floor apartments;
- Spacious terraces on the fourth floor;
- Relaxing atmosphere of the Neris coast;
- A safe fenced and CCTV monitored territory;
- Convenient underground car parking area;
- Underground parking spaces suitable for electric cars;
- Excellent connection to the city center.
We will be delighted to tell you more about "Antakalnio krantas", call us on +370 685 87595